resale shop Address
2830 Wade Hampton Blvd., Unit 27
Taylors, SC 29687
HOURS of operation
Monday - Saturday (closed Sunday)
9am - 5pm
Resale Shop Manager
donate to safe harbor resale shop
Safe Harbor Resale Shop operates solely on donations from our generous community. Donations are tax deductible and make a difference in the lives of the clients we serve.
donation drop-off hours & Location
Monday - Saturday
9am - 4pm
Our donation door is located at the rear of Safe Harbor Resale Shop on Caldwell Street.
items accepted at safe harbor resale shop
- Area Rugs - free of stains and odors from cigarettes, pets, or mildew
- Art & Home Decor
- Clothing & Linens - no tears, stains, or mildew; no odors from cigarettes, pets, or mildew
- Cookware, Dishes, Pots & Pans
- Electronics & TVs - in working order and five years or newer; no missing parts
- Furniture - not broken, water-damaged, or missing knobs/vital parts; minor scratches or dents acceptable
- Jewelry & Accessories
- Musical Instruments (no pianos or organs)
- Shoes - no tears, rips, or missing heels/soles
We kindly ask that you pack clothing and linens in trash bags or boxes without hangers, and pack home decor items and shoes in boxes with flaps that close or in bins with lids.
Items not accepted at safe harbor Resale Shop
You can help us reduce our expenses by allowing us to decline items that we cannot re-sell at Safe Harbor Resale Shop. Items we cannot accept include:
- Bags of Hangers
- Building Materials, Carpet, Safety Helmets, Used Paint
- Child Car Seats
- Combustible Fuel Tanks
- Large Appliances (such as Refrigerators, Ovens/Stoves, Dishwashers, Washers & Dryers)
- Large Exercise Equipment (such as Ellipticals, Exercise Bikes, Treadmills & Rowing Machines)
- Mattresses & Boxsprings
- Particleboard Furniture
- Pianos & Organs
- Anything that is water-damaged, moldy, ripped, broken, or cracked
- Anything missing vital parts
Thank you for your understanding!
large furniture Pick-Ups
To learn more about donating large furniture and scheduling a free pickup, visit our Furniture Pickup page.